Lightweight Membrane Structures are made of flexible, non-rigid materials ranging from simple sails up to stadium roofs. State of the art building materials and the latest fabrication technologies are combined with the highest engineering knowledge provided by the world leading experts in the field of Lightweight Membrane Structures.
The Lightweight Membrane Structures programme of Danube University Krems is for:
- Building Professionals - Architects
- Building Experts in private or public sector
- History of membrane architecture and engineering
- Applications and purpose of tensile structures
- Unique selling proposition (usp) of membrane structures
- Concept of shape and geometry in tensile structures
- The architecture approach, design strategies
- Context, concept and programme of architectural space
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Registration and application for admission
- Annex admission fee
- Letter of intent (motivational letter)
- Europass CV
- A valid passport or personal ID card (original)
- Evidence of tertiary level education (certificate of award and transcript of records, notification). Foreign documents must be submitted together with the required notarial certifications and legalization.
- Evidence of general qualification for university entrance (baccalaureate, matriculation certificate, proof of suitability to study).
- Notifications, provided they do not have a digital official signature.
- Evidence that specific criteria for admission required in the respective curriculum are met (language skills, professional experience, training).
- Documents concerning name changes (marriage certificate), if applicable.
International8450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA8450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.