These Lifestyle Medicine at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences specialists will be able to help people implement the needed lifestyle changes in diet, exercise, smoking and stress management; evaluate the risk of harmful habits and addictions; identify and assess the environmental, lifestyle, psychological and biological health risk factors and ground priority of health strategy and policies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health,
- Physical Activity and Health,
- Mental Health and Lifestyle,
- Research Work in Lifestyle Medicine,
- Preparation of Master’s Thesis
- Preparation of Master's Thesis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students could be admitted into the English programme of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences if they provide the legalized high school or college certificate and transcript (officially translated into English) and meet the Entrance Exam requirements (see Entrance Exam).
- Good grades in biology, chemistry and physics will give preference. Good knowledge of the English language is obligatory (see below the list of 'Items to be submitted').
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.