A new demography and aging population, chronic diseases, increased competition, as well as budget constraints demand innovative therapies, pharmaceutical and medical products and services. It is crucial for managers in pharmaceutical and medical organizations to gain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of value creation.
Graduates of the Professional MBA - Biotech, Pharma & MedTech Management program of Danube University Krems will be part of a network of successful innovators and entrepreneurs in the field and will be prepared to take over demanding managerial positions in biopharmaceutical and medical device companies in a competitive international environment.
- Executives and entrepreneurs in biotechnology, medical technology, pharmaceutical companies as well as health care organizations
- Business Analytics & Research Methods
- Health Care Market (Hospital Services)
- Digitalization in Healthcare
- Big Data Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Start : continuously possible
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Pharmacy Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 6 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Danube University Krems and/or in Austria, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed Austrian university education and at least 2 years of professional experience or
- A completed equivalent university education in accordance with the directives of a foreign university and at least 2 years of professional experience or
- General university entrance qualification and at least 6 years of relevant professional experience in an adequate position, if the qualifications attained are equal to a university degree.
- Students without general university entrance qualification must have at least 10 years of professional experience in their chosen field, in an adequate position, if the qualifications attained are equal to a university degree.
- An admission interview will be conducted as part of the enrolment procedure
- An inbound test must be passed to measure the learning outcomes after completing the program (outbound test.)
International11450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA11450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.