This Business Administration program from Hong Kong Shue Yan University brings the new technology and up-to-date American management style to the business community and makes a solid contribution to the cultural exchange of the East and West.
While working in Hong Kong, the MBA candidate can receive exactly the same American degree as the student who incurs the expense of living in the United States for two years without a job.
This MBA program is internationally accredited by the AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Information Systems
- Economic Environment
- Accounting Analysis for Decision Making
- Financial Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 26 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Hong Kong (SAR)
- a completed ULM enrollment form
- a copy of your HKID card
- a copy of your degree certificate(s) /graduation diploma(s)
- your official transcript(s) to be sent directly from the original institution(s)
- non-refundable application fee of HK$200
- your Hong Kong Public Examination Results (e.g. HKCEE/HKALE) (if available)
- your GMAT score report (if available)
International786 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 786 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National761 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 761 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
- 6100 HK for International Students
- 5900 HK for National Students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.