The Internationalisation programme offered by Waterford Institute of Technology brings graduates to the cutting edge of the discipline by offering an international programme of study incorporating modules in international business negotiations, international strategy and International Entrepreneurship. The programme aspires to produce graduates who make a critical contribution to the performance and success of international-oriented businesses.
Graduates will be uniquely equipped with a comprehensive range of skills in all major management and marketing processes (in international strategy, innovation and creativity, international marketing and digital marketing). A rigorously applied approach is taken on the programme, with mandatory engagement with live companies, in order to develop core specialist skills in international business and marketing practice and management.
The MBSI programme reflects the pillars of the international development of an organisation through analysis of the global environment - economic - financial - strategic - together with a focus on internal organisational realignment as organisations grow and develop. The focus provides a unique dimension to this course and it facilitates graduates in comprehending the complex interconnectedness of global business. Students will also be afforded the opportunity to gain insight into the operations of leading international companies via involvement in “live” company projects.
The programme will benefit graduates looking for a career in international business. It will also support students who are interested in entrepreneurial business and those setting up new ventures in knowledge-based or high technology industries in international markets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Strategy
- International Economic Environment
- International Business Negotiations
- Seminar Series
- Marketing & International Business
- Contemporary Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Digital
- Marketing Knowledge Management
- Corporate Creativity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Digital Marketing View 29 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Ireland
- A H1 or 2.1 overall award in a strong specialist Business undergraduate degree or a General Business undergraduate degree.
- Students from a non-business degree (example - BA in Hospitality Management) must have taken relevant business modules during one year of their studies.
- In some instances graduates who have achieved a 2nd class honours grade 2 in the degrees listed above and who can demonstrate a high level of performance in the business related subjects may be considered for interview and short listing.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must submit evidence of competency in English.
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6750 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Waterford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.