The primary aim of this Sustainable Urban Development programme at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is to provide an opportunity for students to broaden and deepen their knowledge of urban sustainable development.
This programme provides up-to-date knowledge in sustainable urban development based on contemporary research findings. It is suitable for local and mainland planners, surveyors, environmental practitioners, consultancy professionals, engineers, government officers, business managers and graduates from relevant courses.
The programme has been accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Urban Planning & Urban Design
- Development Finance & Investment
- Sustainability & the Built Environment
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Planning
- Project Appraisal
- Real Estate Development
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- Engineering Intelligent Buildings
- Noise & Vibration in Sustainable Built Environments
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Urban Planning View 9 other Masters in Urban Planning in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As for the Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma, the basic requirement is a Bachelor's degree from an institution that is recognised by PolyU.
International20460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 682 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 682 USD per credit during 12 months.
- HK$5,300 per credit for local students
- HK$5,300 per credit for non-local students
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.