The Historical Administration curriculum at Eastern Illinois University combines the research orientation of a traditional cultural history program with an interdisciplinary approach to American material culture and includes a variety of hands-on activities. Each year classes work with various program partners on an assortment of projects. The on-campus academic year is followed by a six-month internship with an established historical institution or organization.Some graduate assistantships are available each year.
Prospective students invited to interviews are given an opportunity to complete graduate assistantship applications at that time. Graduate assistants have various duties, depending on their particular assignments.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Museums I: Administration of Historical Organizations
- History Museum Exhibits
- Research in American Local History
- American Architecture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory View 487 other Masters in History in United States
- Grade Point Average(GPA): minimum 2.75 out of 4.0. Some graduate degrees have higher GPA requirements.
- Official Entrance Examinations (GRE, GMAT, MAT): Some degree programs require entrance examinations.
- Test of English Language (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
- A passport copy is required.
- Non-refundable application fee of $30.00 U.S. in the form of a check, certified check or money order made payable to Eastern Illinois University, application fee is valid for one year.
International743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State309 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 309 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.