The Workplace Wellness and Health Promotion program, offered by Centennial College , will prepare you to promote the total well-being of individuals and groups within corporate and community contexts.
To do so effectively, in this college health program you'll:
- Benefit from acquiring essential program management and communication skills to become an effective manager of wellness and health promotion programs;
- Gain knowledge in providing wellness coaching, designing, implementing and evaluating effective health promotion strategies and programs, as well as managing programs in accordance with organizational policies and procedures;
- Focus on assessing health risk factors and developing health and wellness plans and strategies to promote individual and organizational well-being;
- Learn to utilize a variety of presentation techniques and strategies, develop a business case for wellness and market, and promote wellness programs.
As a Workplace Wellness and Health Promotion graduate skilled in program design and management, psychosocial and physical health issues, mental health management, program planning and health promotion theory, you'll bring a holistic and interprofessional approach to the field.
- Program specialist
- Wellness coordinator
- Health promotion consultant/manager
- Wellness program manager
- Program manager
- Client relationship director
- Health strategies associate
- Healthy workplace engagement coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Program Planning and Design
- Health Promotion
- Leadership Development and Communication
- Organizational Health and Wellness
- Health Analytics and Digital Programs
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Resource Management Corporate Social Responsibility View 4 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Centennial College and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- College diploma or a university degree in any discipline
- Grade 12 English (C or U), or equivalent (minimum grade required), or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission (score of 170 or 171 is required for admission)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Please note: Applicants to this program require three or more consecutive full years at a recognized secondary or post-secondary education institution in a school where English is the primary language of instruction and communication.
- International Documents require WES or ICAS evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15693 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15693 CAD per year during 12 months.
National3856 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3856 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.