The Workplace Wellness and Health Promotion program, offered by Centennial College , will prepare you to promote the total well-being of individuals and groups within corporate and community contexts.
To do so effectively, in this college health program you'll:
- Benefit from acquiring essential program management and communication skills to become an effective manager of wellness and health promotion programs;
- Gain knowledge in providing wellness coaching, designing, implementing and evaluating effective health promotion strategies and programs, as well as managing programs in accordance with organizational policies and procedures;
- Focus on assessing health risk factors and developing health and wellness plans and strategies to promote individual and organizational well-being;
- Learn to utilize a variety of presentation techniques and strategies, develop a business case for wellness and market, and promote wellness programs.
As a Workplace Wellness and Health Promotion graduate skilled in program design and management, psychosocial and physical health issues, mental health management, program planning and health promotion theory, you'll bring a holistic and interprofessional approach to the field.
- Program specialist
- Wellness coordinator
- Health promotion consultant/manager
- Wellness program manager
- Program manager
- Client relationship director
- Health strategies associate
- Healthy workplace engagement coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Program Planning
- Placement Preparation
- Coaching, Communication & Leadership Skills
- Mental Health Management
- Environmental Health
- Business Foundations
- Health Promotion & Organizational Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Resource Management Corporate Social Responsibility View 3 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College (2 or 3 year) diploma, or a university degree in any discipline
Field Placement Requirements
After admission but prior to each program Field Placement, students require the following:
- Annual clear police check with vulnerable sector screening (several placement sites require six month renewal)
- Successful completion and annual renewal of a recognized course in CPR (Health Care Provider level)
- Successful completion of a recognized course in standard first aid
- Completion of your pre-clearance health form by a physician or nurse practitioner stating that you need the health requirements of legislated acts, ministry guidelines and agency policies
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15385 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15385 CAD per year during 12 months.
National3856 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3856 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.