The courses in this Public Relations - Corporate Communications program, offered by Centennial College and based at the Story Arts Centre campus, reflect the thinking that no two days in PR are alike and industry experts who teach the courses ensure you:
- Learn to research, write, plan, edit, design and implement everything from strategic communications plans and employee newsletters to gala dinners for hundreds of people
- Gain an understanding of how communications strategies influence employee attitudes, shift stockholders' opinions and tell an organization's story to the media
- Connect with the PR industry
You may want to consider this School of Communications, Media, Arts and Design program if you have previously completed post-secondary education, possess strong writing skills and have the ability to manage various projects at the same time.
- Corporate communicator
- PR consultant
- Community manager
- Communications coordinator
- Digital media specialist
- Event planner
- Marketing coordinator
- Media relations coordinator
- Social media coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communications Management
- Public Relations Writing: Writing to inform
- Project and Event Management
- Integrated Public Relations
- Data and Analytics
- Business for Corporate Communicators
- Professional Practice
- Copy Editing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Public Relations View 12 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College diploma or university degree in any discipline
- We will consider applicants who have successfully completed partial post-secondary education and have relevant work experience
- Attend a mandatory Corporate Communications and Public Relations program admission session where applicants will:
- Complete a writing and editing exercise
- Submit two writing samples
- Submit an up-to-date resume
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16531 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16531 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.