Through courses that will cover the three foundational disciplines of biology, chemistry and civil engineering, and teach you to understand and manage complex environmental problems, this Environmental Technology (Fast-Track) program at Centennial College will provide you with theoretical and practical knowledge for career success.
Courses will feature hands-on experience using technology and equipment in water and soil quality analysis, ecological field sampling, analytical chemistry, hazardous material management, surveying, municipal engineering, AutoCAD drawing and geographic information systems (GIS) mapping. Meanwhile, laboratory practice in water quality testing, groundwater movement, computer aided environmental audits and the chemistry of pollutants will provide you with the skills to analyze and remediate the urban environment.
This unique combination of technical know-how will greatly increase your career options.
- Technical policy advisor
- Environmental safety consultant
- Soil Collection and Analysis and Water and Waster Water Testing.
CTAB Nationally Accredited Program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Organic Chemistry
- College Communications
- Environmental Microbiology Techniques
- Soils and Groundwater
- Topographical Surveying
- Enviro Legislation & Regulations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 35 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College diploma or university degree in chemistry/biology or engineering, or related discipline
- Transcript and resume review
- Centennial College English Skills Assessment (must score 170 or 171 for admission)
- Minimum of 80% of courses completed from year one
- A minimum C (60%) grade in COMM-170/171
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher at the end of Semester 2 (this must be maintained for the duration of the program)
- Students must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Students who meet the above prerequisites will apply to transfer to the co-op program at the end of Semester 2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16377 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16377 CAD per year during 24 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2721 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.