In this Lifestyle Media program, offered by Centennial College, you'll effectively collaborate with real-world industry partners, clients and audiences to produce quality content for web, social media and traditional media platforms. You'll also gain the skills necessary to work entrepreneurially using contemporary digital media platforms and technologies to market yourself as an independent brand.
Lifestyle communicators are subject-matter experts who are able to take their passion and depth of knowledge to reach behind-the-scenes and share these worlds with audiences that want to both learn and be entertained. Successful lifestyle communicators influence trends and tastes and can become trusted sources of reliable information.
- Freelance producer
- Freelance writer
- Content marketing specialist
- The Business of Media and Marketplace
- Design and Layout
- Social Media
- Visual Communications
- Writing for Lifestyle Media
- The Global Lifestyle Media Landscape
- Professional Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesCoaching Media Studies & Mass Media View 5 other Masters in Coaching in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College diploma or university degree in any discipline
- We will consider applicants who have successfully completed partial post-secondary education (minimum two years) and have relevant work experience
- English language proficiency
- Attend a mandatory program admission session where applicants will:
- Complete an applicant questionnaire
- Submit a resumé
International15385 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15385 CAD per year during 12 months.
National3691 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3691 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.