In only three semesters, you will build the capabilities to create content for children’s media and learn how to manage and market various products. You’ll learn and master the true art of storytelling and put it to work with scriptwriting. Video production and project coordination will come as second nature after completing your first two semesters.
Your final semester is where all your skills shine during your work-placement period. This is your opportunity to find the area of children’s media that speaks to you! Whether in licensing and merchandising or in the writer’s room, the Centennial College Children’s Media program will put you on the right path to getting there.
- While in the program, you will receive front line experience in:
- Creating a brand plan
- Starting and developing content for a YouTube channel
- Working alongside a client relevant to the industry – Scholastics Canada being just one of the clients who partner with the students
- And so much more!
- Children's writer
- Marketing specialist
- Project manager
- Content manager
- Children's TV producer
- Children's multi-platform producer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Integrated Media for Children's Entertainment
- The Business of Children's Entertainment
- Survey of Children's Entertainment
- Writing for Children's Entertainment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Video Games & Animation View 18 other Masters in Video Games & Animation in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree or a three-year college diploma or in any discipline
- We will consider applicants who have successfully completed partial post-secondary education (minimum two years) and have relevant work experience.
- English language proficiency
- Attend a mandatory program admission session where applicants will:
- Submit an up-to-date resume
- Complete a writing assessment
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23539 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23539 CAD per year during 12 months.
National6899 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6899 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.