In the Marketing - Digital Engagement Strategy program at Centennial College , you'll learn to analyze trends in technology, derive insights from data, design content management strategies, and execute plans across paid, owned and earned media. You'll also gain insight into how to develop and evaluate digital marketing strategies to maximize customer engagement and create meaningful interactions in support of business growth.
Experiential learning opportunities with a marketer, a retailer or an agency serving clients will be included in this college marketing program. These experiences will allow you to improve your leadership, entrepreneurial, organizational, project management and teamwork skills, while effectively applying learning in a real-world environment.
As part of the program's coursework, you'll be eligible to earn industry certifications such as Google Ads, Google Analytics as well as prepare for the Facebook Blueprint certification. Additionally, the core skills you develop may be converted into PDU credits towards an Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) designation.
- Marketing Manager
- Online Marketing Professional
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Media Planner
- Manager Performance Marketing
- Web Analytics Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Employment and Career Preparedness
- Marketing in a Connected World
- Customer Segmentation and Journey Mapping
- Online Advertising and Programmatic Trading
- Search Engine and Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesMarketing Media Management Digital Marketing View 24 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Three-year college diploma in Business or Marketing from a recognized institution within a minimum 3.0 gpa.
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete), and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program (transcript and resume review required)
- All Applicants must attend a mandatory program admission session.
- All applicants shall complete a written assessment to evaluate their analytical/problem solving skills
- Admission to this program is highly competitive and the program fills quickly. Applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15385 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15385 CAD per year during 12 months.
National4182 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4182 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.