In this Marketing - Corporate Account Management program at Centennial College , you learn that because today's customers are well informed and expect more customized solutions, account managers must have a solid foundation in all areas of sales, marketing and service. This includes prospecting, networking, relationship building, closing and post-sales activities.
As such, in interactive and practical courses, you learn how to put the customer first with an entrepreneurial mindset that adapts to diverse customer needs while you develop and practice skills specifically in:
- Conducting competitive and marketplace analyses that lead to understanding customer needs and behaviours;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Selling and presentation (storytelling and practical methodologies);
- Using analytics and customer relationship management (CRM) tools;
- Business and financial literacy to create compelling customer value propositions;
- Engaging buyers and influencers through digital content and omnichannel marketing;
- Identifying diverse working environments and adapting communication styles to ensure clear and effective communication with buyers;
- Understanding negotiations from the buyer’s perspective;
- Purpose-driven leadership (understanding your motivations and next career steps).
If you're goal oriented, organized, inquisitive and persistent with above average communication skills, consider a career in corporate account management.
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Representative (Inside/Outside/Commercial/Government)
- Sales Consultant
- Business Development Representative
- Financial Services Representative
- Territory Sales Representative
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Management
- Employment and Career Preparedness
- Business Culture and Craft
- Customer Engagement
- Strategic CRM
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 254 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University degree or a three-year college diploma in any discipline from a recognized institution
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or partial (minimum 75%) university degree completion and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program (transcript and resume review required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15385 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15385 CAD per year during 12 months.
National4118 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4118 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.