Through courses taught by industry experts, you gain practical experience and insight into how the business of alcoholic beverages is managed.
The Advanced Business Management - Alcoholic Beverages program, offered by Centennial College , covers topics like category management and supply chain, accounting and marketing. There is also a key focus on the global regulatory framework and good corporate social responsibility.
Upon completion of the program, you will have developed the analytical skills, business acumen and core industry knowledge necessary for a successful career in a dynamic and growing field.
- Product and category manager
- Inventory replenishment
- Planning professional
- Brand and retail marketer
- Key account manager
- Sales Representative (commercial inside and territory)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Alcoholic Beverages
- Supply Chain Management
- Management Accounting for the Alcohol Industry
- Global Regulatory Environment and CSR
- Employment and Career Preparedness
- Customer Insights and Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 99 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree or a three-year college diploma in any discipline
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete), and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program (transcript and resume review required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14937 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14937 CAD per year during 12 months.
National4098 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4098 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.