If you like creating, planning, managing and working in collaborative teams, then this Advertising - Account Management program offered by Centennial College is for you. Because the advertising industry needs specialized account managers who understand the full scope of the industry. The courses in this offering cover areas such as:
- Digital, mobile and social media platforms
- Event marketing
- Direct marketing
- Management of integrated communications plans from inception to final production
Not only does a team of seasoned advertising professionals teach and mentor you as you acquire new skills and confidence for the industry, but you also have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to the real world. The Advertising Account Management program at Centennial College is the only post-graduate offering of its kind in Canada to offer a full 14-week field placement in the advertising and marketing communications industry.
During your field placement, you obtain knowledge of the day-to-day operations of account management and gain hands-on experience that you can highlight in your portfolio and on your resume. Many students have been offered full time or contract positions during their field placement.
- Junior account executive
- Assistant account manager
- Sales promotion specialist
- Direct marketing assistant
- Digital Communication Planning
- Integrated Marketing Foundations
- Advertising Research & Analysis
- Account Management Practices
- Media for Account Managers
- Business Communications and Collaboration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Management Studies Accounting View 42 other Masters in Accounting in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College diploma or university degree in any discipline
- We will consider applicants who have successfully completed partial post-secondary education and have relevant work experience
- Additional Requirements
- English language proficiency
- Attend a mandatory program admission session where applicants will complete a writing test and questionnaire
International22406 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 CAD per year during 12 months.
National6899 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6899 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.