In the field of finance, the programme includes such areas as corporate finance, corporate finance management, public finance, international finance, financial markets, financial analysis, global banking, acquisition of EU funding.
Complementary courses, such as micro- and macroeconomics, law, management, foreign languages enhance the content and add a wider perspective.
The Corporate Finance and Accounting programme at Cracow University of Economics is available both in full-time and part-time version.
Profile of a graduate:
- Is well-prepared to work in financial structures of international institutions, such as EU, OECD, World Bank or EBOR.
- Has the knowledge necessary to work in financial consulting agencies.
- With theoretical background and practical skills gained during studies, is able to develop career in financial and accounting departments of international companies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Consolidation of Financial Statements
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Engineering
- International Finance
- Standards of Financial Statements
- Tax System
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- diploma of completing first cycle studies, or a certificate of completing studies
- diploma supplement
- translation of the diploma and supplement into the Polish language (if you posses it)
- a copy of your passport (page with a photo)
- a copy of additional document – check what document is required
International1320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA1320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Kraków
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.