KM can help to widely share experiences, minimise re-inventing the wheel, promote trust and facilitate learning environments in organisations. Many enterprises, local and international, have successfully leveraged KM to enhance their competitiveness and innovation in the new economy. Amongst other things, this is achieved by maximising reuse, enhancing the flow of knowledge, harnessing and sharing critical knowledge and providing a learning environment for knowledge workers. There is a critical shortage of KM professionals worldwide. With its blended mode of delivery, this MSc programme is the first designed to meet this need and beyond in the Asia-Pacific region.
The curriculum of this programme was co-developed by an international team of leading experts and scholars in knowledge management. The programme is delivered through a balanced mix of in-person classes and online tutorials, supplemented by web-based content with enhanced pedagogy. It features:
- A balanced approach to theory and practice supplemented by case studies from Asia and around the world;
- The right blend of human and IT-oriented approaches to manage knowledge at the personal, group and organisational levels;
- A flexible study mode to offer the preferred work and lifestyle balance for every learner; and
- Delivery by staff and adjunct faculty members of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Knowledge
- Methods & Tools for Knowledge Management Systems
- Organisational Learning: Methods & Practices
- Managing & Measuring Intellectual Capital
- Strategic Issues & Case Studies in Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Based Service Innovation
- Enterprise Knowledge Portals
- Knowledge Communities
- Business Intelligence & Data Mining
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
18 for PgD
DisciplinesProject Management Innovation Management View 13 other Masters in Project Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a professional qualification, or the equivalent.
Consideration will be given to candidates with appropriate work experience.
International554 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 554 USD per credit during 12 months.
National450 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
- HK$3,500 per credit for local students
- HK$4,300 per credit for non-local students
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.