Lancaster University's Advanced Marketing Management degree core modules provide broader marketing management knowledge. You then choose options to support your passions. Client interaction is integral to teaching. We encourage collaborative skill building such as group work, group contracting and away days. Your dissertation can be library-based. Or you can choose to solve a problem for a key partner company such as Microsoft, a social entrepreneur or a media organisation.
You will develop an understanding of management nuances and gain a higher level of professional insight. You will learn how to speak strategically from a managerial platform and manage multiple stakeholders. Our graduates have the skills to tackle evolving marketing problems and to solve social challenges.
As part of the UK’s longest established marketing faculty, this programme has been established for more than a decade so you will access a valuable and extensive database of global alumni. Many act as guest speakers and provide career feedback. We also offer dedicated marketing career support with help navigating recruitment processes, CV development and career planning.
- Marketing in Practice
- Researching Markets and Marketing
- Developing a Critical Understanding of Marketing
- Advanced Marketing Management Dissertation
- Brand Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses do not have a deadline for application, we recommend that you apply as early as possible as some courses do fill up and close applications early.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1779 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- 2:1 Hons degree (UK or equivalent) in Marketing or a related Business Management degree with minor marketing components. We welcome students with marketing experience gained within a degree in Marketing or related Business Management degree, or practically within industry.
- We may ask you to provide a recognised English language qualification, dependent upon your nationality and where you have studied previously.
- If your score is below our requirements, you may be eligible for one of our pre-sessional English language programmes.
International24150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24150 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.