Pharmaceutical Sciences from Texas Southern University (TSU) helps students apply knowledge and skills to the discovery, design, development, and delivery of drugs and dosage forms
Our graduates are prepared to pursue professional careers in academic, pharmaceutical industry, and governmental settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Administration And The Sciences
- Experimental Design/Instrumentation/Clinical Measurements
- Physical Pharmacy
- Advanced Biochemistr
- Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Sciences View 151 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (current)
- Personal Essay (300 – 500 words)
- Application fee ($75): Your application will not be processed until the fee is received.
- Transcript (s): 2 copies sent directly to TSU from the institutions.
- Affidavit of Support
- Transcript Evaluation
- English Proficiency
International5508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2754 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National5508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2754 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.