Students pursuing an M.S.N. may select from one of three areas of specialization; Nurse Education, Nurse Executive or Family Nurse Practitioner.
The Nurse Executive and Nurse Education tracks, are comprised of 39 semester hours of coursework, and the Family Nurse Practitioner track consists of 45 semester hours of coursework. The Nursing Executive track prepares students for employment in an administrative/management position in the health care industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information Technology and Data Analysis for Healthcare Professionals
- Project Development and Management for Healthcare Professionals
- Nurse Executive Seminar
- Nurse Executive Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 746 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- An earned Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an NLN or CCNE accredited nursing program with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale OR a 3.0 (GPA) on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours of coursework on the BSN.
- Submission of one of the following graduate admission tests: GRE or MAT*
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a grade of "C" or better
- Possess a current unencumbered Registered Nurse license to practice nursing in a state or territory of the United States
- Submission of current curriculum vita (CV) / resume
- Approval by the Nursing Department Graduate Admissions Committee
International1029 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1029 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National463 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State369 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 369 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.