The Religious Studies program of Mahidol University is an international program. The course allows students to choose to study and research in 2 majors: Religious Studies and Buddhism and Society.
College of Religious Studies is a place to study and study Buddhism (books and research on Buddhism) and research of the curriculum is a religious issue and a new topic that has not been researched before.
The faculty of the program is knowledgeable and most of them are foreign professors and experts. Countries with doctoral qualifications have knowledge, competence and academic reputation in Religious studies and experience are recognized at national and international levels.
Job Option after Graduation
- Academic on religion, morality, ethics and culture
- Phra Achan Dhamma Ambassador
- Speaker on religion, morality, ethics and culture
- Core Concepts in Religious Studies
- Foundations of Religious Studies: History and Theory
- Research Methods for Religious Studies
- Geography and History of Religion
- Religion, Power and Politics
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International5928 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 18 months.
- per credit: 9,000 Baht
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.