The Music program of Mahidol University will allow students to specialize in classical music performances Thai music performance or Jazz music performance.
Job Option after Graduation
- Instructors who practice musical instruments or singing or music theory
- Music composer
- The discourses
- Music-related careers, such as the music industry Music Publications, Mass Media, Music Management Music library Music museum Music critic Sound recording, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspective of Jazz History
- Jazz History Review
- Perspective of Western Music History
- Perspective of Thai Music History
- Western Music Theory Review
- Thai Music Theory Review
- Perform music and present on the stage like a professional
- Apply knowledge in music, music teaching, musicology, music theory and music technology
- Analyze the evaluation of ideas to apply research creation and problem solving
- Work with other people. Responsible for continuous development of one's own and professional career
- Use communication skills in the form of academic writing, presentations and music practices Including the ability in information technology
- Act in accordance with the principles of morality and ethics. Have discipline and respect for others Including adhering to the music profession ethics
International5415 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.