College Student Affairs Administration from University of West Florida thrives on innovation, collaboration and creativity. Our faculty members are active professionals who leverage decades of student affairs experience to enhance lesson plans, classroom activities and mentoring.
- Student Services Officer
- Student Affairs Coordinator
- Assistant Dean of Students
- Associate Admissions Director
- Student Housing Director
- Financial Aid Administrator
- Academic Affairs Administrator
- Student Success Advisor
- Students Clubs and Organizations Coordinator
- Director of Student Life and Engagement
- The American College Student Trends in Higher Education
- Assessment Issues in College Student Affairs
- Theories of College Student Development
- Multicultural Competence in Student Affairs
- Capstone Seminar in Student Affairs
- Legal Issues in Higher Education
- Budgeting & Financial Management in Higher Education
- Internship in Higher Education (taken for two semesters)
- Counseling Principles for Student Affairs Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration Teaching View 3392 other Masters in Education in United States
- UWF Graduate School Application
- Official Transcripts (3.0 GPA or better preferred)
- Résumé demonstrating the applicant’s experience related to the field
- Submission of letter of intent describing reasons for applying to the program and associated career goals
- Submission of reference list with contact information for three professional/academic references
International24888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4536 USD per semester during 24 months.
Alabama Resident: $5,796
Living costs for Pensacola
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.