The Environmental Management and Technology program of Mahidol University offers research and opinions on use and conservation of natural resources, protection of habitats and control of hazards, spanning the field of environmental management without regard to traditional disciplinary boundaries.
- Environmental Operations Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Environmentalist Auditor
- Environmental Advisor
- Industry Ecology and System Approach
- Environmental Risk Management
- Applied Economics for Natural Resource Sustainability
- Holistic Resources Inventory and Environmental Survey
- Environmental Management and Technology in Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 5 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.