On completion of the Investment Management programme at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, graduates will be able to:
- Apply conceptual frameworks drawn from Accounting, Risk Management, Economics, Quantitative Methods and Law to the analysis of investment and corporate finance issues;
- Solve asset management/corporate finance problems as they present themselves in real-life situations; and
- Formulate financial strategies and envision their outcomes.
- Students are able to complete the Master's programme in ONE year.
- The most up-to-date industry practices are incorporated into the curriculum to make the programme a unique synthesis of academic theories and professional practice.
- Business Risk Management
- Corporate Risk Management
- Derivatives Securities
- Financial Analysis & Valuation
- Fixed Income Securities
- Game Theory & Business Strategy
- Investment Banking & Credit Rating
- Real Estate Economics & Finance
- Risk Management for Corporations
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management Banking and Investment View 41 other Masters in Finance in Hong Kong (SAR)
- As for the Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma, the basic requirement is a Bachelor's degree from an institution that is recognised by PolyU.
International36178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36178 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National30149 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30149 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- HK$234,000 per programme (HK$6,500 per credit) for local students
- HK$280,800 per programme (HK$7,800 per credit) for non-local students
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.