This Civil Engineering program of Mahidol University program is a 2-year interdisciplinary program that aims to prepare new generations of civil engineers to gain broad range of domain knowledge including urban and infrastructure planning, geotechnical and structural systems, construction management, transportation systems analysis, environmental and sustainability-related policies.
- Civil engineers work in the analysis and design of civil engineering structures. In the design of foundations and structures
- Geotechnical surveying or geo-informatics techniques
- Planning and design of traffic and logistics transportation systems
- Administrative Construction project
- General civil engineering
- Academics and researchers Civil engineering
- Research Methodology in Civil Engineering
- Building Systems
- Infrastructure Systems
- Seminar in Civil Engineering
- Construction Project Administrators
- Advanced Design of Reinforced Administrators
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 18 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.