The Social, Economic and Administrative Pharmacy program of Mahidol University also have strong research collaboration with many government organizations including:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program (HITAP)
- International Health Policy Program (IHPP)
- Health System Research Institute (HSRI)
- National Health Security Office (NHSO)
- National Vaccine Institute (NVI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Job Option after Graduation
- Lecturer for undergraduate student
- Drug system / health system administrator (both public and private sector)
- Technical/academic officer for drug system and health care system
- Researchers who have skill in development of drug system and health care system
- Economic Performance Evaluation of Pharmaceutical Industry
- Social and Cultural Aspects Of Health
- Drug System Management
- Economic Evaluation in Public Health
- Pharmacoepidemiology in Public Health
- Seminar in Social, Economic and Administrative Pharmacy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Pharmacy View 11 other Masters in Management Studies in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.