The Biopharmaceutical Sciences program of Mahidol University focuses on Microbiology Research that studies on medical microbiology, microbial genetics and biotechnology, targeted therapy and immunomodulation, development of immunological diagnostic assays for food and health safety, antimicrobial resistant mechanisms, development of novel natural and synthetic antimicrobial compounds using antisense technology, molecular modeling of biomolecule in drug discovery, in silico simulations of biopolymer as drug delivery system and molecular virology.
The Biochemistry Readiness of equipment, research scholarships, and cooperation with leading national and international institutions from countries, such as Japan, U.K., Australia, and Singapore. Major : Physiology Research emphasizes on activities of medicinal plants in pathophysiological animal models.
- Technical staff in government private organization
- Seminar in Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Special topics in Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Research Methodology in Pharmacy
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Mahidol University and/or in Thailand, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduate / Fourth year student in Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Health Sciences and related areas
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.