The areas of research excellence of the Pharmaceutics program from Mahidol University cover pharmaceutical chemistry, biopharmaceutical sciences, pharmaceutics, phytochemical & phytopharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy practice. The Faculty provides modern teaching and research facilities, including a central library, 7 laboratories for teaching, 3 central laboratories for research, and a well-equipped central computer center, a Drug Information Center, a Medicinal Plant Information Center, and Siriruckhachati Medicinal Plant Garden (Salaya Campus).
The Faculty is expanding its graduate programs to produce qualified pharmacists and pharmaceutical researchers with up-to-date knowledge and skills to work ethically in various pharmaceutical areas. These graduate programs and research activities are strengthened by collaboration with many international academic institutions and agencies worldwide.
Job Option after Graduation
- Researchers or academics in both domestic and foreign countries
- Research and development workers
- Production and quality assurance in the pharmaceutical and health products both domestic and abroad
- An entrepreneur in the pharmaceutical industry and health products both domestic and overseas
- Research Methodology In Pharmacy
- Advanced Biopharmaceutics
- Advanced Pharmaceutics
- Seminar in Pharmaceutics
- Instrumental Research Techniques in Pharmaceutics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Public Health Pharmacy View 25 other Masters in Public Health in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4569 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.