During the Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Phytochemistry program of Mahidol University will be knowledgeable and skillful in researches in the areas of pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical phytochemistry for development of synthetic and natural product drug quality.
Job Option after Graduation
- Academic in the university Academic at the Food and Drug Administration Ministry of Public Health
- Researcher in pharmacology and phytochemistry for government agencies Private and Independent
- Factory pharmacist Hospital pharmacist Food and Drug Administration And the Ministry of Public Health
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Phytochemistry
- Research Methodology in Pharmacy
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Second Design
- Pharmaceutical Phytochemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy View 16 other Masters in Pharmacy in Thailand
- Being a graduate of the Bachelor of Pharmacy Program From the institution at the Faculty's office the committee for higher education is certified.
- Obtaining a cumulative grade point average of not less than 2.50 or 2.75
- Have research experience in related fields not less than 3 years or have research results in related fields
- Published in national or international journals
International5130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.