The Clinical Pharmacy program of Mahidol University emphasizes on clinical pharmacy skill which includes both research and practice. All staff are well trained and highly educated. Collboration with Faculty of Medicine in research and practice is also included.
- Hospital Pharmacist or Drugstore
- Clinical Pharmacy Researcher
- Pharmacist dealing with pharmaceutical products registration
- Research Methodology in Pharmacy
- Seminar in Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Care
- Clinical Pharmacy and Clerkship
Special Problems in Clinical Pharmacy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Pharmacy View 31 other Masters in Public Health in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.