The Immunology program of Mahidol University has two senior research scholars from Thailand Research Fund and also studies Immunology and Molecular Biology in Medicine.
It is expected that graduates from the program will boost research activities as well as participate in research communities and fulfil the demand of socio-economic development of Thailand and the foreign students’ countries.
The mission of the Faculty of Medicine is to produce high quality medical graduates and medical personnel of all levels, and specialist medical personnel. The hospital’s mission also includes research, the promotion of an academic environment and, within an ethical framework, the provision of quality medical services that are modern and meet international standards while fitting the needs of Thailand.
Job Option after Graduation
- Graduates have the knowledge of immunology, as well as other related sciences. They can be professionally positioned as researchers or research aids in research institutes, institutions or hospitals of public and private sectors.
- Workers in higher education in both public and private sectors.
- Molecular Immunology
- Immunology Seminar
- Cell and Molecular Biology
Serology and Cellular Immunology Techniques
Molecular and Cellular Basis of Biomedicine
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.