Management from University of Wisconsin Green Bay has a core set of courses that provides students with a strong foundation for effective decision-making.
The program has two tracks – the first is specifically geared towards students in the undergraduate accounting program at University of Wisconsin-Green Bay with a quantitative focus. This “Analytics for Accountants” track allows accounting students to begin taking graduate classes while in the undergraduate program. The second “General” track is well-suited for students desiring a well-rounded management education but does not require a prior business degree.
The program is designed to prepare effective leaders and decision makers for the region's businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies.
- Performance Management and Job Analysis
- Data Science for Managers
- Leading the Self
- Business and Marketing Strategy
- Advanced Project Management
- Sustainable Management
- Analytics for Accountants
- Advanced Corporation Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- New Venture Acceleration
- Analysis & Design of Business Information Systems
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 517 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 3.0 grade point average. Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for provisional admission.
- UW System application form
- $56.00 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges and universities previously attended*
- A personal statement describing the reasons behind your decision to pursue this degree and what you believe you will bring to the MS Management program. Space for the personal statement is included in the online application.
- Three letters of evaluation
- A test of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Course-by-course transcript evaluation from a professional evaluation service currently recognized by NACES
International21948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1062 USD per credit during 18 months.
National21948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1062 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State10974 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 531 USD per credit during 18 months.
- Minnesota Resident w/ Reciprocity - 663.48 USD per credit
- Midwest Student Exchange - 753.85 USD per credit
Living costs for Green Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.