The Oral Biology and Integrative Biomedical Science program of Mahidol University is designed for researchers and scholars with knowledge and ability in the field of oral biology and biomedical science in educational institutions.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Conduct according to professional ethics, moral and ethics in research, respect the law and code of conduct. Integrate and apply relevant knowledge to formulate research hypothesis in oral biology and related biomedical sciences.
- Apply relevant knowledge to formulate research hypothesis in oral biology and related biomedical sciences.
- Conduct research in oral biology and related biomedical sciences.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with others, take responsibility for own performance.
- Use IT for searching, collecting, and analyzing data using mathematics and statistics.
- Researcher or academic staff in oral biology and related biomedical sciences.
- Experts in oral biology and related biomedical sciences.
- Oral Biology
- Cell Biology for Integrative Biomedical Science
- Current Topics in Oral Diseases
- Current Concepts in Oral Biology Research
- Anatomy and Physiology in Oral Biology
- Laboratory Techniques in Oral Biology Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 19 other Masters in Biology in Thailand
- Must be a graduate with a D.D.S. degree from an accredited dental school or B.Sc. in the field of health science, biological science, or biomedical science.
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.