The MS in Nurse-Midwifery program at State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn provides the students with advanced theoretical knowledge, clinical judgment, and diagnostic skills that lay the foundation for the management of women’s health care and their newborns. The program prepares students to practice midwifery through a strong didactic component that includes advanced courses in pathophysiology, pharmacology, and health assessment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Prof. Issues & Leadershlp in Midwifery
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Organizational & Systems Leadership for Nursing Practice
- Continuity of Care in Midwifery Practice I
- Philosophical & Theoretical Perspectives for Advanced Nursing Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Midwifery View 685 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A Bachelor of Science (B.S.N). degree from a college or university accredited by a regionally accredited organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) such as the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, North Central Association, Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- You must submit two letters of recommendation. SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University has moved toward exclusive use of electronic recommendation submissions. Your letters should be written by:a midwife, nurse or physician colleague who can comment on your clinical abilities; OR
- a college professor who taught you;
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.