The Financial Economics program of IDC Herzliya provides students with the necessary tools to become top financial economists in leading financial institutions.
- Two tracks are offered: full-time track (14 months) and part-time track (26 months). The program is studied in English.
- Intended for students with a quantitative undergraduate degree in fields such as Economics, Business, Computer Science, Engineering and exact sciences.
- Internship opportunities in world-renowned financial institutions.
- Merit scholarships available for outstanding students.
- Job opportunities after graduation in the financial and public sectors.
- Optional study trip to London's financial center.
- Professors from leading universities in Israel and abroad.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Micro Economics
- Macro Economics
- Fixed Income Markets and their Derivatives
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at IDC Herzliya and/or in Israel, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed undergraduate degree from a recognized academic institution that included at least two semester-long courses of undergraduate level calculus and two semester-long courses of undergraduate level statistics
- A quantitative undergraduate degree (Economics, Business, Accounting, Engineering, or other exact science degree).
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or 80% and above
- Strong quantitative background, preference will be given to students with undergraduate degrees in computer science, economics, business, exact sciences and engineering
- Interview either on Skype or in person
- Prerequisite courses are required in Statistics, Calculus and Economics. Students missing these courses will be required to take preparatory courses before the start of the academic year
- A preparatory course in Economics, provided right before the program starts, is required for full acceptance unless the student majored in economics in his/her undergraduate studies.
International16052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18728 USD for the full programme during 14 months.
National16052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18728 USD for the full programme during 14 months.
- 70,000 NIS per full programme
Living costs for Herzliya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.