The concentration in project management is designed to prepare new or aspiring project managers to oversee complex projects from the initial planning stages while balancing competing demands of time, cost and quality.
The Graham School of Management's coordinated sequence of graduate courses focuses on industry-standard processes to help successfully manage any type of project regardless of scope or industry. Students will practice these concepts in a project-based team environment.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Project Management Overview
- Project Management Tools and Systems
- Managing High Performance Teams
- Graduate Business Elective
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1332 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Online Graduate Student application (no application fee)
- Copy of passport (both the identification and expiration pages)
- One set of official transcripts from any/all U.S. colleges/universities attended, if applicable
- Official, course-by-course transcript evaluation of all colleges/universities attended outside the U.S. for both undergraduate and graduate level coursework (if applicable)
- Official results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
International999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.