We combine our deep ethical foundations as Chicago's oldest Catholic university with our highly-qualified professors' business knowledge and practice insights to support your career advancement and personal growth. Our AACSB accreditation is recognized worldwide and evidences the high quality of the Saint Xavier University MBA in Management program.
With a variety of classes available, you'll be exposed to the following from your first day in the program:
- Development of your career as a life-long learner cognizant of the interactions between business and society
- A deep understanding of global business trends, which provide the foundation for astute analysis of history, present environmental scanning and future strategic opportunities and threats
- Outstanding networking opportunities throughout Chicagoland, the US and globally
- Increased skills in accessing high-quality knowledge sources and their application to real-world business problems
- Personal improvement such as highly-confident writing, mindful reading, and perceptive analytical skills
- Leadership development focused on 21st Century economic realities
- Business Intelligence and Decisions
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Training and Workplace Learning
- Employee Health Benefits
- Leadership and Managing Change
- Managing High Performance Teams
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
39 to 45
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 896 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- A completed online application.
- Completed recommendation forms.
- Official results of the appropriate graduate admission test.
- A completed and notarized SXU Affidavit of Support (PDF).
- An official scholarship letter or a notarized bank statement or bank letter demonstrating capacity to provide financial support for at least one year of attendance at SXU.
- Non-native English speaking applicants must submit official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or official results from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or proof of completion of ELS course level 112.
- A "course-by-course" transcript evaluation report by an approved educational credential evaluator, for all colleges or universities attended abroad to determine U.S. equivalency.
- Photocopies or facsimiles of identification and expiration pages of the student's passport.
- Additional requirements may apply, depending on program.
International38961 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38961 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.