What skills will I gain as an MBA in Health Care Administration?
- Contemporary knowledge of the health care industry: You will learn about root causes for why our U.S. health care industry is now being reshaped to better address the controversy regarding health care cost and clinical outcomes compared to other major nations of the world.
- Data-driven decision-making: You will focus on most effective techniques to evaluate electronic medical records (EMRs), patient surveys, quality measure reports and financial data, using health care analytics tools that will support making the best leadership decisions.
- Ethical and legal responsibilities in a diverse world: You will study patient and family needs for special support considering cultural, ethnic, racial and age factors that must be given high priority when supplying personalized care.
- Professionalism: You will strengthen your communication skills and effectively present sensitive reports to key stakeholders and patients who need your support to cope with life-threatening health conditions.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Care System Organization
- Health Care Financing and Managed Care
- Legal and Regulatory Issues in Health Administration
- Graduate Business Elective
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 420 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Online Graduate Student application (no application fee)
- Copy of passport (both the identification and expiration pages)
- One set of official transcripts from any/all U.S. colleges/universities attended, if applicable
- Official, course-by-course transcript evaluation of all colleges/universities attended outside the U.S. for both undergraduate and graduate level coursework (if applicable)
- Official results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
International999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.