- An MBA concentration in Forensic and Investigative Accounting at Saint Xavier University can lead to a rewarding career. Everyday across the world, thousands of organizations (businesses, not-for-profits, and governmental agencies) are victimized. Forensic accountants can be employed in a wide a variety of settings. They can be found in public/private companies, law firms, law enforcement/government agencies, and more.
- They may be consultants that specialize in risk management, or researchers working for a law firm. Forensic accountants can provide their research findings to boardrooms, courtrooms, and other legal/administrative venues. These kinds of professionals can work in governmental departments investigating financial histories of criminals, building financial profiles of suspects, gathering evidence, tracking funding sources, and meeting with prosecutors. They can also work for accounting firms uncovering fraud, performing computer forensics, and quantifying financial losses.
- Forensic accountants can also work in the corporate security/risk management field protecting financial assets, analyzing changes in financial law, ensuring corporate compliance, and performing audits.
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Operation and Technology Management
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- The Management Experience
- The Global Environment of Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Six Start Terms
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 553 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A completed online application.
- Completed recommendation forms.
- Official results of the appropriate graduate admission test.
- A completed and notarized SXU Affidavit of Support (PDF).
- An official scholarship letter or a notarized bank statement or bank letter demonstrating capacity to provide financial support for at least one year of attendance at SXU.
- Non-native English speaking applicants must submit official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or official results from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or proof of completion of ELS course level 112.
- A "course-by-course" transcript evaluation report by an approved educational credential evaluator, for all colleges or universities attended abroad to determine U.S. equivalency.
- Photocopies or facsimiles of identification and expiration pages of the student's passport.
- Additional requirements may apply, depending on program.
International38961 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38961 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 USD per credit during 12 months.
Per Credit Hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.