- An MBA concentration in Forensic and Investigative Accounting at Saint Xavier University can lead to a rewarding career. Everyday across the world, thousands of organizations (businesses, not-for-profits, and governmental agencies) are victimized. Forensic accountants can be employed in a wide a variety of settings. They can be found in public/private companies, law firms, law enforcement/government agencies, and more.
- They may be consultants that specialize in risk management, or researchers working for a law firm. Forensic accountants can provide their research findings to boardrooms, courtrooms, and other legal/administrative venues. These kinds of professionals can work in governmental departments investigating financial histories of criminals, building financial profiles of suspects, gathering evidence, tracking funding sources, and meeting with prosecutors. They can also work for accounting firms uncovering fraud, performing computer forensics, and quantifying financial losses.
- Forensic accountants can also work in the corporate security/risk management field protecting financial assets, analyzing changes in financial law, ensuring corporate compliance, and performing audits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Fraud Examination
- Forensic and Investigative Accounting
- Information System Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
39 to 45* Credit Hours*6 Credit Hours Required for Non-Business Majors
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 546 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A completed Graduate Student Application
- Personal statement. In approximately 200 words (1) explain your reasons for choosing Saint Xavier University to pursue a Graduate Degree in the Graham School of Management and (2) describe any personal accomplishment that qualifies you as a candidate for admission.
- Two completed recommendation forms.* Recommendation forms must be completed by individuals (supervisors, professors, coworkers, etc.) who can attest to your academic competence, professional skills and character.
- Official transcript(s) from any/all institutions from which a bachelor's or master's degree(s) was/were received, and from any/all institution(s) at which graduate level coursework was completed.
International999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.