- Financial crime and cyber breaches are on the rise and companies are hiring professionals with specialized knowledge to combat these issues. According to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, more than 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies employ Certified Fraud Examiners. Saint Xavier University's Graham School of Management is a leader in educating professionals to fight fraud, financial crime, and cyber-crime, offering a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge courses to help career-oriented students become highly specialized in these growing fields.
- Students in the Financial Fraud Examination and Management program at Saint Xavier University are taught the core skills required to identify, detect, and prevent fraud schemes, including fraudulent financial reporting, misappropriation of assets, and corruption.
- Students also learn to develop a fraud response plan as well as effective methodology on how to properly plan and conduct a fraud investigation, building and presenting a case, and supporting it through litigation support and expert testimony techniques.
- Identity Theft and Computer-Related Fraud
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Fraud Examination
- Ethical Issues in Financial Fraud Examination and Management
- Financial Fraud Capstone Course
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Six Start Terms
39 to 45
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 685 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A completed online application.
- Completed recommendation forms.
- Official results of the appropriate graduate admission test.
- A completed and notarized SXU Affidavit of Support (PDF).
- An official scholarship letter or a notarized bank statement or bank letter demonstrating capacity to provide financial support for at least one year of attendance at SXU.
- Non-native English speaking applicants must submit official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or official results from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or proof of completion of ELS course level 112.
- A "course-by-course" transcript evaluation report by an approved educational credential evaluator, for all colleges or universities attended abroad to determine U.S. equivalency.
- Photocopies or facsimiles of identification and expiration pages of the student's passport.
- Additional requirements may apply, depending on program.
International38961 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38961 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.