We've maximized contemporary business themes and integrated them in a more holistically way, which in turn reduces the silo effect often found in other MBA programs. Every course in University of Baltimore's Master of Business Administration program fits into at least one or more these themes.
- Managing Innovation and Strategy:Focused on the importance of personal and organizational creativity in addressing today’s complex problems.
- Leading and Managing People:Designed to focus on managing human capital with an emphasis on leadership and management principles as well as the importance of ethical decision making.
- Interfacing with External Stakeholders:Given the complexities of global markets this theme focuses on the importance of understanding stakeholders and examining market forces, public policy and the regulatory issues that impact organizations.
- Managing the Value Chain: A theme that focuses on the systems and processes in organizations, including planning and design, production/operations and supply chains.
- Managing Performance and Risk: A theme that dives into assessing and managing financial and operating performance and risk with a focus on the budgeting process with particular attention to the strategic, behavioral and technical aspects of managing performance.
- Leveraging Technology and Business Intelligence : Managing technology and big data are at the forefront of decision-making and decision science in the private and public sectors. This theme is built on that reality.
AACSB International accreditation ensures that we are offering you a quality program that may help you today - but ultimately provide you with the knowledge and skills for tomorrow.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Performance Management and Accounting Controls
- Business and Public Policy in a Global Economy
- Creativity and the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Financial Management
- IT for Business Transformation
- Marketing Strategy
- Leading with Integrity
- Business Analytics
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall Session I: Aug. 17
- Fall Session II: Sept. 17
- Spring Session I: Jan. 1
- Spring Session II: Feb. 1
- Summer Session I & II : May 1
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1487 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply for the MBA program, online.
- Submit your transcripts from all previous institutions.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit your personal statement.
- Submit one letter of recommendation.
- Test Scores: GMAT submission is optional, however...
- Mail, email or fax all your application's supporting documents and materials.
International21312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1184 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1184 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State15264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 848 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Graduate students with exemplary past academic records can earn up to $1,000 in merit scholarships per year for up to two years. The scholarship is renewable after the first year, provided the student maintains a minimum 3.25 GPA.
New graduate students may also qualify for various UB Foundation scholarships based upon admission credentials and the unique criteria of individual scholarships. Awards are made based upon admission credentials and the order in which completed admissions applications are received.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.