As long as the Master of Business Administration has been offered at the University of Baltimore, we've kept the needs of business in mind. Our program was built with the advice and expertise of the Baltimore business community, our esteemed alumni, and current and prospective students and faculty.
Inspired by real-world business challenges
In higher education, sometimes course curriculum is created behind closed doors—theory does not always go hand in hand with practice. Our approach is different. We consult with business leaders from some of the area's top companies. We survey students and alumni. We hold focus groups. We conduct secondary research. It is essential that the UB MBA meet the needs of the students we serve and the business community that hires them.
The Merrick School of Business MBA is built around six principal themes:
We've maximized contemporary business themes and integrated them in a more holistically way, which in turn reduces the silo effect often found in other MBA programs. Every course in UB's MBA program fits into at least one or more these themes.
- Managing Innovation and Strategy
- Leading and Managing People
- Interfacing with External Stakeholders
- Managing the Value Chain
- Managing Performance and Risk
- Leveraging Technology and Business Intelligence
The MBA remains a smart, highly prized degree. In fact, it’s likely more necessary now than ever before. But like any product or service, it must be adapted as the demands of the market change. We have a MBA that prepares you for an intense, globally connected world. This is the MBA of your bright, rewarding future.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Performance Management and Accounting Controls
- Business and Public Policy in a Global Economy
- Creativity and the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Financial Management
- IT for Business Transformation
- Marketing Strategy
- Leading with Integrity
- Business Analytics
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall Session I: Aug. 17
- Fall Session II: Sept. 17
- Spring Session I: Jan. 1
- Spring Session II: Feb. 1
- Summer Session I & II : May 1
- No Attendance
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 199 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Apply for the MBA program online ($50 application fee).
- Schedule to take the GMAT.
- Request your transcripts.
- Ask for two letters of recommendation.
- Prepare and submit your resume.
- Write your personal statement.
- Mail or fax all materials.
International1172 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1172 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National840 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 840 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- 1.5 credits: $1,260
- 3 credits: $2,520
- 6 credits: $5,040
- 9 credits: $7,560
- 1.5 credits: $1,758
- 3 credits: $3,516
- 6 credits: $7,032
- 9 credits: $10,548
Graduate students with exemplary past academic records can earn up to $1,000 in merit scholarships per year for up to two years. The scholarship is renewable after the first year, provided the student maintains a minimum 3.25 GPA.
New graduate students may also qualify for various UB Foundation scholarships based upon admission credentials and the unique criteria of individual scholarships. Awards are made based upon admission credentials and the order in which completed admissions applications are received.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.