The UB School of Law recognizes 9 credits of the negotiations and conflict management requirements as transferable to its program (or 6 credits if the degrees are not completed within the same academic year), and the College of Public Affairs reciprocally allows the transfer of up to 12 credits of law school courses to satisfy coursework requirements in the M.P.A. program. Specifically, the M.P.A. program agrees to waive PUAD 627: Legal and Ethical Environment of Public Administration for students in the dual-degree program as well as 9 specialization credit hours.
- Urban Politics and Policy Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Administrative Law and Regulation
- Policy Issues in Health Care
- Public Policymaking
- Intergovernmental Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 508 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
To apply for admission at the University of Baltimore, you must submit:
- an application and a $35 application fee
- all official academic transcripts from post-secondary/university-level institutions
- a credential evaluation report of all education received at non-U.S. institutions
- official proof of English language proficiency
- additional program-specific requirements
International9819 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9819 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6570 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.