Students in this selective program will take a broad range of courses in the areas of marketing, public relations, finance, development, technology, community engagement and more. Course work is taught by current and former senior administrators of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, New York Philharmonic, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, and League of American Orchestras, among others, all of whom have firsthand knowledge and experience in the field.
Putting It All Together
At the end of the Performing Arts Administration MA coursework from the Roosevelt University, students are assigned a case study which poses a unique set of challenges. Students are given four weeks to create a written plan of action to address those challenges. This project culminates in an oral defense of their recommendations. This project presents students with real world scenarios and the opportunity to hone their skill set within this field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and the Artistic Component
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Management and Leadership Methods
- Facilities Management and Production
- Fundamentals of Development for Arts Organizations
- Education and Outreach
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMusic Music History Liberal Arts View 181 other Masters in Music History in United States
- Applicants must hold an earned baccalaureate degree in a relevant field with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Each applicant will be required to submit a resume and a Statement of Purpose describing their goals and aspirations and how this Program will help them achieve those goals.
International39552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39552 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National39552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39552 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.