The Molecular and Cell Biology program of Alfaisal University will be supported by Ministry of Education (MOE) (King Abdullah Program) scholarships for Saudi nationals. The Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program offers a unique environment of higher education that integrates the research and training capabilities at KFSHRC and Alfaisal University in a distinctive modern educational setting. This Master degree offers future careers in Molecular Medicine, Biotechnology, and Biomedical Research. The program is open for male and female students, Saudi and non-Saudi, local and international.
Potential careers for graduates include the expanding market in molecular medicine, biotechnology, and biomedical research.
- Basics of Molecular & Cell Biology
- Topics in Integrated & System Biology
- Methods in Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Signal Transduction
- Advanced Biochemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 8 other Masters in Biochemistry in Saudi Arabia
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be certified by the Saudi Embassy in the country of your study
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be evaluated & certified by the Saudi Ministry of Education
- You must pay the non-refundable seat confirmation fee of SR 500
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field
- English language proficiency
- Minimum One year Professional work experience in related field
- Applicant should provide two letters of recommendations
- On-campus Interview
- Students must provide a statement of purpose describing their academic interests and reasons for applying at the interview time
International27702 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55404 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National27702 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55404 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- SAR 200,000 per full programme
Living costs for Riyadh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.