Forensic Science–Cyber Investigations program at the University of Baltimore is designed for professionals who want to become expert at managing advanced technological resources to combat cyberthreats and related crime.
How the program works:
Through a 10-course curriculum at the M.S. in Forensic Science–Cyber Investigations program at the University of Baltimore, you'll develop skills and knowledge in 21st-century forensic investigations to become an agent of positive change. You'll explore:
- forensic investigation techniques
- computer and digital information crimes
- cybersecurity attacks, threats and risk assessment
- prevention and security management strategies
- legal interventions and resolutions.
You'll gain practical, hands-on experience in a brand-new digital computer lab where you'll be able to break down computer hardware and learn to employ specific software for investigation purposes.
- Legal Issues in High Technology Crime
- Identifying Organizational Liabilities and Crime
- Information Retrieval: Paper and Electronic
- Forensic Investigative Techniques
- Protection of Data/Information
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
rolling for fall intake
DisciplinesForensic Science Cyber Security View 112 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university
- Online application.
- Official transcript(s).
- Letters of recommendation.
International16665 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1111 USD per credit during 24 months.
National16665 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1111 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State11370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 758 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.