How the program works:
Through a 10-course curriculum at the M.S. in Forensic Science–Cyber Investigations program at the University of Baltimore, you'll develop skills and knowledge in 21st-century forensic investigations to become an agent of positive change. You'll explore:
- forensic investigation techniques
- computer and digital information crimes
- cybersecurity attacks, threats and risk assessment
- prevention and security management strategies
- legal interventions and resolutions.
You'll gain practical, hands-on experience in a brand-new digital computer lab where you'll be able to break down computer hardware and learn to employ specific software for investigation purposes.
- Legal Issues in High Technology Crime
- Identifying Organizational Liabilities and Crime
- Information Retrieval: Paper and Electronic
- Forensic Investigative Techniques
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Protection of Data/Information
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesForensic Science Cyber Security View 87 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
To apply for admission at the University of Baltimore, you must submit:
- an application and a $35 application fee
- all official academic transcripts from post-secondary/university-level institutions
- a credential evaluation report of all education received at non-U.S. institutions
- official proof of English language proficiency
- additional program-specific requirements
International1111 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1111 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National758 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 758 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.